Subscribe to our Newsletter
What is Personality Marketing?
Personality Marketing explodes your sales by exploiting the unique buying triggers of people. Their personality type tells you which role they play in the human army, and what triggers cause them to buy now. The 4 roles are:
Warriors: Offense-minded. Street-smart. They are highly tactical and resourceful, plus they are quick to exploit an opportunity. Chaos does not frighten them, but they get impatient with boredom.
Logistics: Process-minded. Concerned with the production, storage, transportation and utilization of resources. They desire to eliminate chaos, which impedes the flow of supplies needed to survive.
Strategists: Goal oriented. They plan for contingencies and distrust information from outside sources. They are a force-multiplier, making the army more effective with what resources it has.
Care Givers: They patch-up the physical and emotional needs of the army. They encourage others to do their best, and for this reason, we call them “Morale Officers.”
Personality Typing Expert Article Content
- Personal values, belief and attitudes
- Beyond Psychographics. Personality Gets To “Yes” Faster
- Personality and Mate Selection: Do Opposites Repel or Attract?
- Core Values People Use to Make Buying Decisions
- How To Type a Job Candidate’s Personality Temperament from Their Resume
- Reading Resumes for Personality Type – Identifying the Warrior Temperament
- Facial Typing: Feelers vs Thinkers
- Cashing In On Creativity
- When Customers are Offended: “Cause baby, now we’ve got bad blood”
- Marketing Campaign Review: Opportunity Lives Commercial
Get Emotional Copywriting Revealed!
Category Archives: psychographics
The conventional theory is that beliefs are instilled in us by our parents. This theory makes sense because we are learning creatures after all. We learn our ABC’s and how to do arithmetic, so it makes sense that we also learn our beliefs from our parents. Continue reading