Subscribe to our Newsletter
What is Personality Marketing?
Personality Marketing explodes your sales by exploiting the unique buying triggers of people. Their personality type tells you which role they play in the human army, and what triggers cause them to buy now. The 4 roles are:
Warriors: Offense-minded. Street-smart. They are highly tactical and resourceful, plus they are quick to exploit an opportunity. Chaos does not frighten them, but they get impatient with boredom.
Logistics: Process-minded. Concerned with the production, storage, transportation and utilization of resources. They desire to eliminate chaos, which impedes the flow of supplies needed to survive.
Strategists: Goal oriented. They plan for contingencies and distrust information from outside sources. They are a force-multiplier, making the army more effective with what resources it has.
Care Givers: They patch-up the physical and emotional needs of the army. They encourage others to do their best, and for this reason, we call them “Morale Officers.”
Personality Typing Expert Article Content
- Facial Typing: Feelers vs Thinkers
- Cashing In On Creativity
- When Customers are Offended: “Cause baby, now we’ve got bad blood”
- Marketing Campaign Review: Opportunity Lives Commercial
- Managing Brand Personality To Target The Right Customers
- Warrior Marketing
- Bitchy Resting Face
- Kelly Clarkson – ESFJ
- Fighting Style of The Warrior Personality Temperament
- How NOT to Win Friends and Influence People
Get Emotional Copywriting Revealed!