Subscribe to our Newsletter
What is Personality Marketing?
Personality Marketing explodes your sales by exploiting the unique buying triggers of people. Their personality type tells you which role they play in the human army, and what triggers cause them to buy now. The 4 roles are:
Warriors: Offense-minded. Street-smart. They are highly tactical and resourceful, plus they are quick to exploit an opportunity. Chaos does not frighten them, but they get impatient with boredom.
Logistics: Process-minded. Concerned with the production, storage, transportation and utilization of resources. They desire to eliminate chaos, which impedes the flow of supplies needed to survive.
Strategists: Goal oriented. They plan for contingencies and distrust information from outside sources. They are a force-multiplier, making the army more effective with what resources it has.
Care Givers: They patch-up the physical and emotional needs of the army. They encourage others to do their best, and for this reason, we call them “Morale Officers.”
Personality Typing Expert Article Content
- Sales Success using Personality Type
- Divergent Book Shows Us Personality Conflicts
- Judging Personality Trait Tip-off
- Neanderthals verus the Human Army
- How They Talk: Typing Prospects By Their Conversation Topics
- Does Anger Come From Shame and Fear?
- Has The Gene for the Strategist Personality Been Found?
- Does Cesarean Birth Cause Obesity?
- Using Exclusivity In Marketing
- Getting Action Using the Shame Trigger
Get Emotional Copywriting Revealed!
The Manipulation Secrets Of My Shopping Addiction
Discover the hidden secrets that motivate customers with the Warrior personality type. Use them to create a buying frenzie at your business. -- Only $6.95
Category Archives: Business Success Strategies
The Art of Not Sucking is the title of a proposed book by cartoonist Hugh MacLeod. It is basically his guide to success in business and in life. This book is just another one of the genre that I’d classify … Continue reading