Subscribe to our Newsletter
What is Personality Marketing?
Personality Marketing explodes your sales by exploiting the unique buying triggers of people. Their personality type tells you which role they play in the human army, and what triggers cause them to buy now. The 4 roles are:
Warriors: Offense-minded. Street-smart. They are highly tactical and resourceful, plus they are quick to exploit an opportunity. Chaos does not frighten them, but they get impatient with boredom.
Logistics: Process-minded. Concerned with the production, storage, transportation and utilization of resources. They desire to eliminate chaos, which impedes the flow of supplies needed to survive.
Strategists: Goal oriented. They plan for contingencies and distrust information from outside sources. They are a force-multiplier, making the army more effective with what resources it has.
Care Givers: They patch-up the physical and emotional needs of the army. They encourage others to do their best, and for this reason, we call them “Morale Officers.”
Personality Typing Expert Article Content
- Using Exclusivity In Marketing
- Getting Action Using the Shame Trigger
- Keeping Up Morale After A Tragic Loss
- New Method of Measuring Pain Has Trial Lawyers Worried
- You Thwarted My Dreams
- Morale Officers Get Protected Status
- How To Tell If You Are Mean and Stupid
- Athletes Have Quicker Response Times
- Using Shoes To Type A Person’s Personality Temperament
- The Art Of Not Sucking – The Warrior’s Guide To Success
Get Emotional Copywriting Revealed!
The Manipulation Secrets Of My Shopping Addiction
Discover the hidden secrets that motivate customers with the Warrior personality type. Use them to create a buying frenzie at your business. -- Only $6.95