Connecting With Your Customers – Using Type in Selling
Sign up now to attend this webinar presented by Tim Van Milligan, the worlds leader in training how to use personality type in marketing and sales.
- When: February 6, 2104 at 12 noon (Eastern Time Zone)
- Sign up at: Association of Psychological Type International
Customers are tired of battling with salespeople, and they want someone that really understands them. Discover how using Type in sales and marketing can make you the trusted friend that they call with their needs and desires. It’s a win-win situation that nourishes your business and makes it grow.
Why should you attend this webinar?
This sales success workshop is a radical departure from the way you marketed to and treated customers in the past. Instead of having to guide customers through the sale, you’ll be shown how to set up the customer’s preferential conditions long before you even meet with them. Just imagine what it would be like if the customer has been sold before they make contact with you. You’ll deal only with those that are ready to sign the contract. How is this possible? The secret is using “Type” into your interactions with customers.
Unfortunately, no one is using personality type correctly in either marketing or sales. At best, they are reaching only one personality type, which limits their growth. But that gives you a huge advantage over your competition! Are you interested?
The reason that Type works in selling, is that it gives you inside information about the customer. Specifically, Type tells us their preferences. Using Type, you’ll know exactly how the customer wants to be treated, and the optimal conditions to make them feel comfortable enough to buy.
The great news, which makes it easy to use, is that personality preferences have already been documented for us in instruments such as MBTI. Therefore, you only need to know how to apply this information about your customer. You’ll find that using Type is the ultimate tool for customer centric service!
This workshop is about knowing the customer at an intimate level that they don’t even know about themselves. You will see how personality traits are not random. In fact, traits are like physical features in a product. Their traits have a real purpose; this is the old adage of “form following function.” In this workshop, you’ll see what that purpose is. And you’ll see how the customer’s personality type and their traits expose their secrets motivators that cause them to act.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll gain a lot of practical strategies and tactics that you can utilize right away to boost your business. Just think what your business or your coaching practice be like if you didn’t have to beg for business? What if your customers sought you out instead of you searching for them.
This is groundbreaking information that has never been taught before. Please be prepared to go down deep into the psyche of your customers, because that is where their motivation for buying comes from. You’ll only receive practical strategies and tactics that can be implemented right away for instant impact on your business. It’s so eye-opening and powerful, that by attending, you will swear that you won’t disclose this information to con-men and other manipulators. This information can easily be used to allow unethical people to take advantage of others.
What you’ll get out of this webinar:
- Stop repelling potential clients by using the law of “Likes-Attract-Likes”
- How to use personality temperament to anticipate likely behaviors of your customer
- Cultivate customer loyalty by calming their deepest fears.
- You’ll see how using Type allows you to anticipate the customer’s preferences and their likely behavior.
- You’ll understand the customer’s real motivation for buying without having to pepper them with a million questions.
- You will learn how the customer’s three criteria for buying can be satisfied prior to you actually meeting with them. So when you do meet with them, you don’t have to battle to win them over.
- You will see how the different Type-motivators can be used on your web site too. You’ll convert more of your visitors without doing any other additional work.
- Discover how the four temperaments are intricately connected, and how that makes marketing and selling a treat instead of a chore.
- You’ll be able to communicate more effectively by speaking the language that you’re customers want to hear.
- It will focus your attention on your customer’s personal approach need. It is an organic way of selling instead of a mechanical way.
- Using Type provides you an alternative to your present methods of working with customers
- You’ll understand yourself better as a sales person
- Know what motivates your customer, and what sales approaches to avoid.
- Understand how your customer/client makes decisions
- Understand how your customer deals with the world
- Make more sales
Join with other forward thinking salespeople that are tired of fighting with customers, and are openminded enough to try something that makes everyone happy. You’ll also have an opportunity to share your insights, reflections, and questions.
About the Presenter:
Tim Van Milligan (ISTJ) is a business owner, entrepreneur and conference speaker based out of Colorado Springs, Colorado. He is also an author of several books on copywriting and marketing, including the books “Emotional Copywriting,” and “Selling Yourself: Advanced Strategies for Landing Your Dream Job.” He brings a practical application of MBTI to the world of sales and marketing, showing how to meet the customers needs by engaging their natural personality preferences. It is a less stressful way of selling, because when you know your customer better than your competitor, you become a consultant instead of a salesman. Mr. Van Milligan is the Interest Area Coordinator for the Association of Psychological Type International, and blogs for APTI and on his own web site: customerSecrets.com.
Target Audience for this webinar:
- Type practitioners
- Marketing Consultants
- Sales Professionals
- Business Owners
- Psychological Functional Areas
- Sales and Marketing
- Type Theory and research